EasyTV have 20 years of experience in the industry servicing domestic and commercial TV systems, Aerial and Satellite
installation and repairs.
We thrive on being the best family run and most importantly affordable TV Aerial & Satellite Installation Company in the
South West (Bristol).
Are you getting pixilation, TV picture breakup, image freezes? These are due to free-view
interference issues caused by a number of different factors.
- Poor signal quality - Quality & Strength of your digital signal is very important.
- TV Cable - Your TV cabling is very important, from your aerial, to your amp (if in-line), then your flylead from
your aerial socket.
- UHF Aerial - Damaged aerial, misaligned, you may need a new upto the job digital aerial.
- Low signal - You may have to little signal in which case a Booster/Signal amplifier could be needed, most
commonly used if you're feeding lots of TV's around the home.
- High signal - In some cases you may have to high a signal, you may be too close to the local transmitter &
could be overloading your free-view digital reception.
- Weather - Atmospheric weather conditions, bad weather can affect your digital TV signal. Strong winds, heavy
rain (ingress), high pressure (weak signal areas).
- Equipment - Have you got a piece of equipment in-line? ie, splitter / booster / receiver / wiring. These could
be at fault & causing a loss of your digital signal.
- 4G - 4G interference could be your problem due to the 800 MHz frequency that is very close to the UHF bandwidth.
A filter or relocation of your aerial may be needed.
- Radio interference - You may live close to let's say a Taxi firm, CB user or police station who may use an
unwanted radio signal from there transmitter. This can be overcome by using a "UHF Band Pass Filter" or a "High Pass Filter"..
more help with any other issues give EasyTV a call today