EasyTV have 20 years of experience in the industry servicing domestic and commercial TV systems, Aerial and Satellite installation and
We thrive on being the best family run and most importantly affordable TV Aerial & Satellite Installation Company in the South West
Are you getting pixilation, TV picture breakup, image freezes? These are due to free-view interference issues caused by a
number of different factors.
- Poor signal quality - Quality & Strength of your digital signal is very important.
- TV Cable - Your TV cabling is very important, from your aerial, to your amp (if in-line), then your flylead from your aerial socket.
- UHF Aerial - Damaged aerial, misaligned, you may need a new upto the job digital aerial.
- Low signal - You may have to little signal in which case a Booster/Signal amplifier could be needed, most commonly used if you're feeding lots of
TV's around the home.
- High signal - In some cases you may have to high a signal, you may be too close to the local transmitter & could be overloading your free-view
- Weather - Atmospheric weather conditions, bad weather can affect your digital TV signal. Strong winds, heavy rain (ingress), high pressure (weak
- Equipment - Have you got a piece of equipment in-line? ie, splitter / booster / receiver / wiring. These could be at fault & causing a loss of
your digital signal.
- 4G - 4G interference could be your problem due to the 800 MHz frequency that is very close to the UHF bandwidth. A filter or relocation of your
aerial may be needed.
- Radio interference - You may live close to let's say a Taxi firm, CB user or police station who may use an unwanted radio signal from there
transmitter. This can be overcome by using a "UHF Band Pass Filter" or a "High Pass Filter"..
more help with any other issues give EasyTV a call today